1. How does it work?
Enter the application, tap on the START button and share the sessionn with one of your contacts.
2. What happens If I invited a friend who hasn’t got Sequor yet?
The application will send an email or sms invitation to dowload Sequor.
3. How many people can I add?
The number of people you can add to each session is unlimited.
4. What happens if I share my session with someone who is offline?
The App will send an email to the person you’re serching for.
5. Can you set a block control for children?
Yes, Sequor has parental control.
6. Can I customize every single session?
Yes, you can rename every single session.
7. Is there a distance limit to use Sequor in outdoors?
No, there isn’t. Because Sequor uses GPS. Wi-fi e Bluetooth will receive the signal respectively from 40 and 20 metres away.
8. Which sensor does Sequor use indoors?
Sequor uses Bletooth and Wi-fi sensors.
9. Can I activate the Alarm without internet or mobile connection?
No, you can’t. Without internet there is not alarm. But If you activated the alarm before, the application will send the alarm to the server and push/email notifications to the reachable users.
10. Does it work in a tunnel, a cave or a basement?
It depends on the availability of the internet connection. If there is no connection, the application won’t be able to send the data to the server and people won’t see your position on their devices nor receive the alarm, until you will be connected again.
11. What happens if my battery is charged but I don’t have any mobile or internet connections?
You can start the session in local mode but you can’t share it and you can’t send your position. You can also activate the alarm in local mode. All the tracked data will be saved locally and sent to the server as soon as a connection will be available.
12. Can I share the tracking session on the socialnetworks?
No you can’t.